Technology (April 12-26) Register for the Technology Module
- April 12, Technology - Targeting and data management Register for this Class
- April 19, Technology - Electronic Advertising Register for this Class
- April 26, Technology - Social Media Register for this Class
Voter Contact / Grass-Roots Organizing (May 3-17) Register for the Voter Contact Module
- May 3, Voter Contact - Door Knocking on Red Bull Register for this Class
- May 10, Voter Contact – Direct mail & phones Register for this Class
- May 17, Voter Contact - Earned Media - How to get it / How to answer the hostile press Register for this Class
BONUS CLASS FOR ALL REGISTRANTS
- May 24, Ballot Security and GOTV Register for this Class (no registration needed if you registered for any of the previous classes)
Election Monitor Training
YOU can help improve election integrity by serving as an Election Contest Monitor in NC. The Primary election is being held on May 17th, but By-Mail ballots have already been mailed out and are beginning to come back in.
In order to do this properly, you are required to attend a 1-hour online training session.
Both the training and the election monitoring will be done online.
Training will be held every Monday night from now until May 2nd, so there are 5 opportunities.
You only need to attend once, but can return as often as you need to become proficient.
Sign up for Monday training sessions. EMAIL [email protected]
with your FULL NAME, COUNTY of VOTER REGISTRATION, & Best PHONE NUMBER.